There are many excellent reasons to immigrate to Canada, such as job opportunities, robust economy, utmost safety, great attractions, and cultural diversity. Among many countries in the world, it is one of the most welcoming. Even amid the global pandemic, it continues to invite people from other countries, such as Hong Kong nationalities, quite recently.
However, the Canadian immigration law is quite complex because there are many requirements to comply with and legal rules to follow. This is why hiring an immigration consultant or lawyer will be your best decision to increase your chances of immigrating.
In this article, we will share five valuable reasons you should consider working with an immigration lawyer for your application:
1. Legal knowledge, skills, and expertise
Handling your application by yourself can be quite overwhelming. You will have lots to read if you want to understand the immigration process, consult with the agency for all the requirements, and talk to people for guidance. By hiring legal help, they will direct you every step of the way, from the start down to the end of your application journey. With their legal knowledge, negotiation skills, and level of expertise, they will lead you in the right direction and help you achieve your immigration goal.
2. Various immigration services available
Keep in mind that a professional law firm offers various services that you can utilize. Each service is specific to the needs of the client, providing custom solutions that yield the best results. Below are some of these vital services that can be offered by your immigration lawyer:
- Business Service: They will assist you with Intra-Company Transfers, Labour Market Impact Assessments, NAFTA Transfers, Business Visitor Visas, Provincial Nominations, and Permanent Foreign Workers.
- Immigration Appeal: They will handle your immigration and refugee appeal through legal representation channels.
- Temporary Residency: They will provide legal advice on your temporary residency application for business visas, NAFTA work permits, study permits, super visas, visitor visas, and work permits.
- Permanent Residency: They will provide a careful, complete, and professional representation of your documents and information for permanent residency.
- Refugee Claims: They will provide legal advice and offer legal representation for the refugee claim process, and reparation for questioning at hearings, among others.
3. Cost-effective and time-saving solutions
While a highly reputable law firm charges reasonable pricing for the legal services, your hired lawyer has your best interests in mind. Their ultimate goal is to help you achieve your immigration goal, which is to move to Canada. They’ll also help you speed up the process and ensure that you’ll get what you pay for. Ultimately, hiring a lawyer is a cost-effective and time-saving approach for your application.
4. Proper handling of legal requirements and regulations
If there’s one good thing, you can expect your hired lawyer to properly deal with your legal requirements and comply with all regulations. This essentially means that all your paperwork will be handled and presented accurately, and your application moves will be in accordance with the law. Ultimately, you won’t end up with any legal implications along the way.
5. A higher chance of immigration success
Having an experienced and dedicated legal professional will provide you with the utmost peace of mind in the entire application process. While your hired lawyer will not influence the decision and approval, they will undoubtedly help you make the right steps towards helping you immigrate to Canada quickly and smoothly!
Working with an immigration agency can make all the difference in your application process. As discussed above, the lawyer has the legal knowledge, skills, and expertise, offers various legal services, provides a cost-effective approach and time-saving solution, and handles legal requirements and regulations properly.
Nevertheless, if there’s one good reason to hire an attorney, it is because they can increase your chances of immigration success!
If you’re looking for professional help from a trusted firm, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-404-8472.