Canada has always been welcoming to immigrants. It is a country known for housing multi-cultures, living in harmony together. Apart from its world-class education and healthcare system, it is an inclusive and progressive country with a booming economy and a lot of opportunities for people worldwide. Canada has been a safe alternative to America when it comes to living the American dream. That’s why every year, around 300,000 migrants enter Canada.
If you are one of those, who dream of resettling in Canada, getting an authorized representative can make your application process more manageable. Some people have doubts about hiring one, so this article will tell you how they can help you with your immigration application and what you should keep in mind when hiring one.
Why Hire an Immigration Authorized Representative
Hiring an immigration authorized representative would be best for people who:
- Are clueless on how to proceed with the process
- Received a refusal or returned application on their first try
Of course, you can always try to prepare and send your application on your own, but sometimes failing to submit a requirement or making a minor error in your application can already tarnish your chance of getting approved.
Failing on your first attempt can also cost you more money and time for reapplication. Once you receive a refusal, too, your second and succeeding application would be more difficult.
There are many reasons behind immigration application disapproval. Some can’t find the right program for them, and sometimes not all meet the requirements for the specific program they chose.
How an Authorized Representative Can Help You
- Authorized representatives have the experience of making successful applications for hundreds of applicants.
- They are well-versed in all regulations, policies, and laws regarding immigration, so they know what to do and what to avoid.
- Your representative will consult you about your goals, and they can help you find the right program for you to apply.
- Your representative will stay with you from the beginning of the process up until you successfully land in Canada.
What to Remember When Hiring an Immigration Authorized Representative
Before you officially hire an immigration authorized representative, here’s what you should do:
- Ask for their RCIC (Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant) number and look them up.
- Verify that they are members of the ICCRC (Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council) and have good standing. You can visit www.iccrc-crcic.ca for the verification.
Canada requires all consultants to complete an accredited program and ongoing education on Immigration Law. These would help them stay informed with any developments about the Immigration programs of Canada. Before hiring anyone to help you, make sure you are working with a licensed representative to avoid getting scammed.
If you are looking for the easiest way to immigrate to Canada, you can always contact an immigration authorized representative. When choosing a representative, make sure they have a good understanding of the immigration process and possible issues, and they have the experience to help make your immigration dreams come true.
If you’re looking for professional help from a trusted firm please contact us at email@example.com or call 1-888-404-8472.